Sky Poker offers all of your favourite Cash Games, Sit & Go's and Tournaments on your Android and Apple devices. Play in £'s today against thousands of likeminded UK poker players, whether you're on the move or just fancy a quick blast. Also learn to improve your game with our dedicated poker strategy videos, which can be accessed directly from the app.
New customers will need to create a new account which is quick and easy, existing customers can simply log in with their Sky Poker User ID and PIN.
• All your favourite Hold'em, Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo Cash Games, Sit & Go's and Tournaments.
• Learn to improve your game with our Poker strategy videos, available to watch straight from the app.
• 'Play Now' Feature - we will find you a cash table in seconds that suits your bankroll.
• Enjoy all the great features of the Sky Poker desktop tables, such as auto top-up.
• Full account history, deposits and withdrawals all direct from your device.
• Access to all our great promotions and our dedicated poker forum from the app.
• Users who have an iPhone 5S or later, can log in using Touch ID.
Here are just some of the great things we are working on...
• Multi-tabling capabilities
If you have any comments or questions be sure to visit the Sky Poker Forum in our dedicated app thread or by using the Feedback button in the top left of the app itself.
Q. How many tables can I play on the app?
A. Currently players are limited to playing one table at a time. The ability to multi-table will be added in the future.
Q. Why do I have to allow the Sky Poker app to use Location Services?
A. The Sky Poker app requires players to have Location Services enabled so that we can ensure you are gaming in one of our permitted gambling areas: United Kingdom; Ireland; Finland; Gibraltar; and the Channel Islands.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: