Find your favourite from what Sky Poker have to offer...

Whether you enjoy the action packed atmosphere at the cash tables, or a leisurely evening tournament we've got plenty of games on offer, in a variety of formats and variants. With games running 24/7, check out what's on offer below, then head to the poker lobby and register to get in on the action.

Click below for more information...

Tournament Types

Sky Poker offer a multitude of tournaments, running constantly throughout the day with some juicy guarantees. To view our most popular tournaments, view the schedule.

View Tournament Lobby

Bounty Hunter

The most popular type of tournament on Sky Poker. When you buy into a Bounty Hunter tournament the buy in is split equally. Half of it goes into the prize pool to make up the pot, the other half goes directly on your head. 

If you manage to eliminate a player, you win 75% of their bounty, which is directly credited to your account. The other 25% is added to your head to carry on defending! The amount on your head gets progressively more as you take more bounties.

The great thing about a Bounty Hunter is that you don't have to make the money to win some cash - you simply need to bust a player.

*Watch out for our Bounty Hunter Shuffle tournaments. Heads Up matches whereby when two tables close, you're shuffled seats!

Deepstack

A deep stack tournament is also another usual favourite amongst poker players, for the simple fact that you get more starting chips.

A deep stack tournament is designed to give players more leverage to play the game. The blinds are usually longer, and with a bigger stack play can go on for a lot longer.

Freezeout

A freezeout is a tournament whereby when a player is eliminated there is no option to rebuy or re-enter.

Once all of a player's chips has gone, they are removed from the tournament and thanked for playing. You cannot re-buy into a tournament that you have already played. 

Rebuy & Add On

A rebuy tournament allows players to buy back in if they lose their initial starting stack. Great for kicking bad beats to the kerb!

If you are eliminated from the tournament you will be prompted after your hand to rebuy. You have this time to choose if you would like to buy back in and carry on playing. If you choose not to, you will be exited from the tournament and won't be allowed to replay. Rebuys are unlimited and can be taken at any time, as long as players have equal or below their initial starting stack.

An add-on is a final allocation of chips. It happens after the rebuy period has finished and is usually double the rebuy stack. Rebuys and add on’s are not raked, only the initial buy in is subject to a tournament entry fee being taken.

Sky Head Hunter

A Head Hunter tournament has no prize pool, players are solely battling for bounties.

When you buy in, 100% of the money goes on your head as a bounty. If you manage to eliminate another player you will automatically be credited with 60% of their head value. The remaining 40% is added to your head to defend from others trying to take it!

Your head value will get progressively bigger as you bust more players.

Timed

A timed tournament is one where players only have a certain amount of time to play. You have this time to build your chip stack as much as you can.

After the tournament concludes the prizepool is divided between all remaining players based on their relative chip stack. The more chips you have - the bigger share of the pot you win!

Turbo

Turbo tournaments have blinds that go up quicker than a standard tournament. Blinds usually go up every 5-7 minutes in a Turbo, meaning more action and quicker decisions.  

Cash Games | Texas Hold'em

We have lots of different variants of Texas Hold'em cash poker available, from 6-max No Limit Hold'em to Heads Up Pot Limit. With table limits starting from only 2p/4p, you can experience the thrill of playing for real money, without breaking the bank.

View Cash Lobby 

6-Max No Limit Hold'em Ring Games
£0.02/£0.04
£0.04/£0.08
£0.05/£0.10
£0.10/£0.20
£0.15/£0.30
£0.20/£0.40
£0.25/£0.50
£0.50/£1
£1/£2
£1.50/£3
£2/£4
£2.50/£5
£3/£6
£5/£10
£10/£20



Heads Up No Limit Hold'em Ring Games
£0.02/£0.04
£0.04/£0.08
£0.05/£0.10
£0.10/£0.20
£0.15/£0.30
£0.25/£0.50
£0.50/£1
£1/£2
£1.50/£3
£2/£4
£2.50/£5
£5/£10
£10/£20



9-Max No Limit Hold'em Ring Games
£0.02/£0.04


6-Max Pot Limit Hold'em Ring Games
£0.25/£0.50
£0.50/£1
£1/£2


Heads Up Pot Limit Hold'em Ring Games
£0.25/£0.50
£1/£2
£1.50/£3
£2.50/£5



Capped ring games enforce a maximum amount that a player can bet during each pot. Once the set limit has been reached during the hand, a player is considered all-in. 

 
6-Max No Limit Hold'em Capped Ring Games
£0.05/£0.10 (£3 max)
£0.10/£0.20 (£6 max)
£0.25/£0.50 (£15 max)
£0.50/£1 (£30 max)
Cash Games | Omaha

If you prefer to play with four cards instead of two, then Omaha is the game for you. Never played? Read our beginner's guide to Omaha in our Poker Academy.

View Tournament Lobby

6-Max Pot Limit Omaha Ring Games
£0.02/£0.04
£0.05/£0.10
£0.10/£0.20
£0.25/£0.50
£0.50/£1
£1/£2
£1.50/£3
£2.50/£5
£5/£10


 
Heads Up Pot Limit Omaha Ring Games
£0.25/£0.50
£0.50/£1
£1/£2
£1.50/£3
£2.50/£5
£5/£10
£10/£20


 
 
9-Max Pot Limit Omaha Ring Games
£0.02/£0.04


 
 
6-Max No Limit Omaha Ring Games
£0.02/£0.04
Cash Games | Spin Up

Are you fearless when it comes to getting your chips in the middle?

A fast paced, action packed version of Cash Poker, whereby you're forced to make decisions for all of your chips more frequently. Can you handle the pressure?

View Cash Lobby 

How do Spin Up tables work?

Maximum buy-in: 10 big blinds

Minimum buy-in: 3 big blinds

Sit shallow and flip stacks to try and spin it up! Are you on the Poker Gods' good side, do you run well? Then get yourself on a Spin Up cash table. Great for when you want a quick poker fix when you're waiting at the bus stop, cooking tea or just have a spare 5 minutes.

Be fearless and risk small for a big reward!

What stakes are offered on Spin Up tables?

10p/20p - NLHE & Omaha

25p/50p - NLHE & Omaha

50p/£1 - NLHE Only

£1/£2 - NLHE & Omaha

£1.50/£3 - NLHE & Omaha

£2/£4 - NLHE & Omaha

£2.50/£5 - NLHE Only

£3/£6 - NLHE Only

£5/£10 - NLHE Only 

*Please note: we do not currently offer Omaha Hi-Lo Spin Up tables. 

Where can I find them? 

There is a dedicated tab called Spin Up, you can filter to see all games by clicking this. 

Get caught up in the frenzy that is Spin Up right here on Sky Poker. 

Sit & Go's | No Limit Hold'em

A Sit and Go does exactly what it says on the tin, as soon as all seats at the table are full, the game begins. They don't have set start times but are available 24 hours a day. Sky Poker offer a multitude of different types of Sit and Go's. See what takes your fancy from the list below, then find it in the Poker Lobby and register.

View Sit & Go Lobby 

With most Sit and Go's only lasting around an hour or so, they are a great way to get your poker fix without investing too much time.

All Sit and Go's on Sky Poker are played in a 6-max format. However we do offer other variations such as Heads Up, which is two players directly against each other playing for the full prizepool.

6-Max

A standard Sit and Go with six players, 1st and 2nd place receive prize money. 

Regular: 1,500 starting chips and 7 minute blinds

Speed: 1,500 starting chips and 5 minute blinds

Double Your Money

Six player Sit & Go with the top three each doubling their buy-in. *DYM refers to double your prize contribution, minus buy-in fee

Regular: 2,000 starting chips and 5 minute blinds

Turbo: 1,000 starting chips and 2 minute blinds

Heads Up

Two player Sit & Go's, playing solely against each other, the winner receives the full prizepool. 

Regular: 1,500 starting chips and 7 minute blinds

Speed: 1,500 starting chips and 5 minute blinds

Turbo: 1,000 starting chips and 2 minute blinds

Hyper: 500 starting chips and 2 minute blinds

Russian Roulette

Two players are forced all in on the first hand... let the cards do the talking and the winner takes all. 

Heads Up Versus

Four players, two rounds of Heads Up poker. Win your first opponent & then your second, winner takes all. 

Turbo: 2,000 starting chips and 2 minute blinds

Sky Head Hunter

Six players, 100% of the buy-in goes on your head. There is no prize pool in a Head Hunter, you're playing solely for bounties. Bust a player and win 60% of their head value straight away, the remaining 40% is added to your own head value, ready to be defended from others trying to take it!

Speed: 2,000 starting chips and 5 minute blinds

Pick your favourite and head to the lobby to refine your skills to become the next Sit & Go superstar.

Sit & Go's | Pot Limit Omaha

A Sit & Go is exactly that, once all players are sat the game begins! They are available 24 hours a day and we offer a variety of different types, something to take everyone's fancy. See what Omaha Sit & Go's we have available below, then once you're ready head to the Poker Lobby and register.

Sky Poker currently offers four-card omaha, Hi & Hi-Lo, with Pot Limit & No Limit games. Challenge yourself to 'Up Your Game' and learn other types of poker, Omaha is brilliant for stretching your knowledge and testing your skills. For more information about the rules of Omaha, visit our Poker Academy page here.

6-Max

A standard Omaha Sit & Go, with six players. 1st and 2nd place receive prize money.

Pot Limit Omaha: 1,500 starting chips and 7 minute blinds

Double Your Money

Six player Sit and Go with the top three doubling their buy-in. *DYM refers to double your prize contribution, minus the buy-in fee. 

Pot Limit Omaha: 2,000 starting chips and 5 minute blinds

No Limit Omaha: 2,000 starting chips and 5 minute blinds

Heads Up

Two player Sit and Go's, playing solely against each other, the winner receives the full prizepool.

Pot Limit Omaha: 1,500 chips and 7 minute blinds

Sit & Go's | Omaha Hi-Lo

Omaha Hi-Lo Sit & Go's

Sky Poker also offer Omaha Hi-Lo Sit and Go's. For more information about the rules of this type of poker, visit our Poker Academy page here.

6-Max 

A standard Sit & Go with six players, 1st and 2nd receive prize money.

Pot Limit Hi-Lo Omaha: 1500 chips and 7 minute blinds

Double Your Money

Six player Sit & Go with the top three each doubling their buy-in. *DYM refers to double your prize contribution, minus the buy-in fee.

Pot Limit Hi-Lo Omaha: 2000 chips and 5 minute blinds

Heads Up

Two players going to head to head, winner takes the whole prize pool.

Pot Limit Hi-Lo Omaha: 1500 starting chips and 7 minute blinds

No Limit Hi-Lo Omaha: 1000 starting chips and 3 minute blinds

Pick your favourite and head to the lobby to refine your Omaha Sit & Go skills.

Free Poker Games

While Texas Hold'em has been around for over a century there are still many who are picking up their hole cards for the first time. If that's you, make sure to check out our Poker Academy where you can either start from the very beginning, or master more advanced strategies. Learning the game takes minutes but the ability to practice on free poker tables is a tool which can teach you valuable lessons before you sit down and play for real money.

At Sky Poker you have plenty of opportunities to enjoy free poker. Your first port of call after downloading our free poker software could well be our Free Play tables. Found in the Cash Games tab, click on Hold'em and then ‘Free Play' on the far right. Here you'll find a mix of heads-up and six-max tables, all of which utilise our Play Money system. Sit down at the tables, get used to the software or perhaps just try out some new approaches to the game and you won't risk a penny.

Sky Poker Freerolls

For many of us, poker tournaments are the most attractive form of online poker - the prizes at the top end of the payouts are lucrative and there's a fixed buy-in, meaning you know precisely how much your tournament will cost you if you're unlucky enough to bust out.

Poker freerolls are an excellent way to boost your bankroll or practice beating fields several hundred players. They are free to play and you'll have the chance to win real money which you can then use around the rest of the Sky Poker games.

Sky Poker offers a number of freerolls around the clock which offer either cash prizes or seats for some of the real money tournaments - meaning you could win hundreds of pounds from literally zero! Head to the Tournaments tab and the click Freerolls on the far right to see which poker freerolls are starting on Sky Poker in the next few hours - and good luck!

About Us

© 2017 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved

Responsible Gambling

We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.

Customers in United Kingdom: Sky Bet, Sky Casino, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas and Sky Bingo are licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence number 38718).

All other customers: Sky Bet, Sky Casino, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas and Sky Bingo are licensed and regulated by the AGCC.

Payment Methods

We accept payments from the following:

  • Mastercard
  • Visa
  • Maestro
  • Paypal