Sky Poker is kicking off 2013 in style with the introduction of the all-new £5,000 Big Freeroll this month.
The next £5,000 Big Freeroll will take place on Sunday 10th March with qualification running from 1st-28th February. It will then take place every second Sunday of the month, with a maximum of 1,500 players able to book their spot in the biggest poker freeroll for existing Sky Poker players!
How do you qualify? Here’s how!
* The deposit amount should be made in one transaction to ensure you book your spot in the tournament.
Best of luck to all of you on the Sky Poker tables in 2013 and we hope to see 1,500 of you in our first £5,000 Big Freeroll on Sunday 10th February
PLEASE NOTE: All eligible customers will be able to register entry into the freeroll from March 5th.
Terms & Conditions
- Sky Poker reserves the right to withhold or withdraw a seat in the £5,000 Big Freeroll from a customer where we reasonably believe that such customer is abusing or defrauding the promotion.
- Sky Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.
- Sky Poker Management decision will be final in all cases.
- All other Sky Betting and Gaming rules apply.
- Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Poker) with a registered office address of 41 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3TA) is the promoter of this offer.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone 0845 6000 133.
© 2015 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: