Earn extra Poker Points at the Sky Poker cash game tables by starting up tables and playing short-handed. If three or less players are dealt into the hand, you'll earn our 'Early Bird' boost!
Players who are sat on a short-handed six-max table will now earn an additional 50% on their Poker Points, meaning a bigger Cash for Points payout for the month. The boosted points will update in real time on the Sky Poker homepage, meaning you can literally watch the points rack up!
So, start a new table or simply continue playing when three or fewer of you are dealt into the hand to earn your Early Bird bonus!
- Early Bird boosts give 50% boost on poker points for players who are sat on a short-handed six-max table will now earn an additional 50% on their Poker Points, meaning a bigger Cash for Points payout for the month.
- Early Bird boosts are only applied to play on cash tables. Sit and Go's and Tournaments are not applicable.
- During Happy Hours, only one 50% boost promotion will only apply once and the promotions will not be combined to create a 100% boost - Cash tables on Sky Poker are available to over 18's only
- Sky Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend the promotion at any time
- Sky Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time provided that any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.
- Sky Poker Management decision will be final in all cases.
- All other Sky Betting and Gaming rules apply
Terms & ConditionsSee above
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: