There's nothing more exciting in poker than reaching a Final Table. With so much at stake and the rail watching your every move, it's the most glorious of poker stages. Now Sky Poker are going to make it even more exciting with the Final Table Jackpot.
If you final table both the Main and Mini Events in the same evening, you are guaranteed a payout with the Sky Poker Final Table Jackpot. The higher up the finishing positions you climb, the more you win, with two top place finishes earning £5,000!
Here's what you could win with the Sky Poker Final Table Jackpot.
|3rd June '16||FuzzyDare||4th in the £8k Bounty Hunter||2nd in the 2k Mini BH||£500|
|10th May '16||GSmith13||2nd in the £4k Turbo Open||2nd in the £2.5k Mini BH Turbo||£1,500|
|9th May '16||markycash||6th in the £8k Bounty Hunter||4th in the £2.5k Mini BH||£100|
|26th April '16||jimmytoon||3rd in the £4k Turbo Open||1st in the £2.5k Mini BH Turbo||£1,500|
|31st March '16||I_Will||5th in the £10k Bounty Hunter||2nd in the £2.5k Mini BH||£250|
|16th March '16||Froozle||1st in the £6k Rebuy Open||1st in the £2.5k Mini Rebuy||£5,000|
|9th March '16||Ozzy1000||5th in the £6k Rebuy Open||4th in the £2.5k Mini Rebuy||£150|
|15th February '16||LIONS62||4th in the £10k Bounty Hunter||3rd in the £2.5k Mini BH||£250|
|11th February '16||macapaca||1st in the £6k Rebuy Open||3rd in the £2.5k Mini Rebuy||£1,500|
|3rd February '16||THETANK||5th in the £6k Rebuy Open||3rd in the £2.5k Mini Rebuy||£200|
|27th January '16||acky1985||4th in the £12k Rebuy Open||6th in the £2.5k Mini Rebuy||£100|
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. In order to be eligible for the Final Table Jackpot players must participate in both the 8pm Main event and the 8.30pm Mini Main Event, with both tournaments starting on the same date.
2. The Main Events are set by Sky Poker, and run every evening at 8.00pm. These are subject to change without prior notice with this being at our sole discretion.
3. The Mini Events are set by Sky Poker, and run every evening at 8.30pm. These are subject to change without prior notice with this being at our sole discretion.
4. When special events such as UKOPS take place, the same Main and Mini events apply, starting at the same times of 8.00pm and 8.30pm. Any dispute regarding which tournaments qualify for the Final Table Jackpot will be settled by Sky Poker Management in all cases.
5. In the event that either the Main event or Mini event is voided or cancelled then the Final Table Jackpot cannot be won - regardless of a players finishing position or chipstack, no payouts will be made. If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including any problems or technical malfunction beyond our control, we shall incur no liability and no Prize will be awarded.
6. All jackpot wins will be subject to a delay of 2-5 business days for all necessary security checks to be made before any payment is processed. Any winner of any jackpot payout will have their game play audited before any payment is made. Sky Poker reserves the right to withhold or withdraw a bonus from a customer where we reasonably believe that such customer is abusing or defrauding the promotion.
7. All bonus cash quoted are in pounds sterling (GBP). If an account is held in an alternative currency then the cash bonus amount will be converted at the relevant exchange rate provided by Sky Poker's banking partner on the day the bonus is credited. Accounts will be credited with the cash bonus before 23:59:59 GMT by, or on the 5th business day following the calendar month end, in accordance with the payout structure shown in the weight contribution poker points tables.
8. Any evidence of manipulation, abuse or collusion in this promotion will result in complete forfeiture of any jackpot winnings.
9. Sky Poker reserve the right to amend the win criteria for the Final Table Jackpot at short notice and without notification.
General Promotion Terms
1. Promotions are open to individuals aged 18 years and over who have successfully fully registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming (Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo and Sky Casino).
2. Customers who are, or become self-excluded, from Sky Betting and Gaming products during the promotion period will not be eligible to participate in this promotion or receive any points, bonuses or tickets during the period in which they are self-excluded.
3. The Promoter's decision on a dispute in relation to a promotion will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
4. All customer offers, promotions, bonuses and prizes are strictly limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and I.P address. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer or group of customers at any time.
5. Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player's enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future Sky Betting & Gaming promotions and/or closing of the account. Sky Betting & Gaming in its sole discretion will decide what amounts to manipulation or abuse of promotions and this includes but is not limited to, minimal or risk free betting in order to meet wagering requirements and any bets that would result in guaranteed player profits.
6. In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (in Sky Betting & Gaming's sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount, free stake or bonus.
7. In the event that any funds, winnings, free bets, bonuses or other promotional amounts have been incorrectly credited to your account as a result of an error ("Error Funds"), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel and/or withhold any Error Funds, or winnings resulting from bets placed or games played with Error Funds, and if such amounts have been withdrawn from your account, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for the Promoter and you shall be immediately liable to repay to the Promoter any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by the Promoter to you. The Promoter may deduct Error Funds and/or winnings resulting from Error Funds from your Sky Betting and Gaming account on notice to you.
8. Any accounts that are identified by Promoter as being linked to an account already claiming a particular promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses, winnings, points or free bets credited to linked accounts will be withdrawn.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a promotion without notice.
10. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes including the winner's participation in the hospitality package. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
11. The Promoter will use each entrant's personal details for the purpose of administering promotions and may contact entrants for such purposes. Your name and location may be used in a promotion leader board if applicable. If you are a winner, we may pass your personal details on to third parties to deliver/supply/arrange the prize. By entering a promotion you agree that the Promoter may use your information to contact you about the promotion and/or products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by changing the contact settings on your Sky Betting & Gaming account. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
12. Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for data errors, points delays or payment errors during the promotion.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them and all other relevant Sky Betting & Gaming terms when participating in a promotion.
16. All promotions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Betting & Gaming) with a registered office address of Maison de la Paix, Wide Lane, Alderney, GY9 3UZ) is "the Promoter".
18. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: