Monday 6th March - Saturday 8th April 2017
STAKING REQUIREMENTS APPLY. PRIORITY CLUB MEMBERS EXCLUDED. LIMITED AVAILABILITY. 1 PACKAGE PER PLAYER. NO CASH ALTERNATIVE. 21+ T&CS APPLY.
It's quicker to use the button above to opt into this promotion, but if you're having any issues or just prefer to enter the promo code yourself, simply enter the following when prompted:
If you're having difficulty with opting in, please contact customer services
Choose one of three different missions to complete each week. By completing one you'll get access to the £2,500 Freeroll that contains an added Viva Las Vegas package worth £4,000. The missions are tiered, meaning the tougher the mission the more chips you will start the Freeroll with.
|Mission 1: Earn 15 Poker Points at least 3 days out of 7||2,000|
|Mission 2: Earn 30 Poker Points at least 4 days out of 7||5,000|
|Mission 3: Earn 50 Poker Points at least 5 days out of 7||10,000|
You only need to complete one mission. Completing more than one won't result in a cumulative total of starting chips. The missions will also change each week. The new missions will be announced the day before the new week begins.
You have a week to complete your chosen mission.
Week 1: Monday 6th - Sunday 12th March (COMPLETE)
Week 2: Monday 13th - Sunday 19th March (COMPLETE)
Week 3: Monday 20th - Sunday 26th March (COMPLETE)
Week 4: Monday 27th March - Sunday 2nd April
Each Freeroll will award a £4,000 Viva Las Vegas Side package to 1st place, in addition to a £2,500 prize pool.
|1||Saturday 18th March (COMPLETE)||20:30|
|2||Saturday 25th March (COMPLETE)||20:30|
|3||Saturday 1st April||20:30|
|4||Saturday 8th April||20:30|
Players will not need to register to the Freeroll they have qualified for. Players will be uploaded to the relevant Freeroll with their relative starting stacks. So all you need to do is login and play.
Mission Las Vegas Promotional Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion period runs from Monday 6th March - Saturday 8th April 2017.
2. Customers must click to opt in, or enter the promo code 'MISSIONLV' to opt into this promotion.
3. Customers do not need to re-enter the promotion code each week. Once the code is entered a player is opted in for the full duration of the promotion.
4. The requirement for each mission may change each week.
5. Players need to mentally select which mission they would like to go for. There is no opt in for each specific mission.
6. The maximum number of starting chips a player can earn into the Freeroll is 10,000, no matter how many missions they complete.
7. Each Freeroll is capped at 2,500 players.
8. There will be a prizepool of £2,500 in each Freeroll, in addition to x1 Viva Las Vegas Side package which has a value of £4,000.
9. Qualifying players will be pre-registered into the Freeroll, with their corresponding chipstack amount. Players will not need to register in advance.
10. All Freerolls will start at 20:30 on the following dates: Saturday 18th March, Saturday 25th March, Saturday 1st April and Saturday 8th April.
11. Customers need to be 21+ in order to win a Viva Las Vegas package. For this reason, UK persons aged between 18-20 may participate in this promotion, but will not be eligible to win a package, unless they turn 21 before the date of travel to the US. Should such event occur, the prize will be awarded to the next eligible player with no cash alternative offered.
£4,000 Viva Las Vegas Side Package Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this promotion, each player has the opportunity of winning one Viva Las Vegas Side package worth £4,000.
2. The package dates run from Monday 10th - Monday 17th July 2017. Qualifiers must be able to travel on these dates.
3. All winners will be credited £1,000 which must be used towards travel costs, including the cost of flights, which will be credited to their bank account within 48 hours. Any additional costs or expenses related to the prizes are explicitly excluded, including but not limited to, any additional costs relating to transport, food and beverage or travel insurance or other sundry expenses.
4. Each player will be provided with 7 night's accommodation in Las Vegas, staying at The Palazzo. The package includes the cost of taxes, Wi-Fi and resort fees. Breakfast is not included in the package. Upon arrival all guests must have their credit/debit card swiped. This will hold ＄300 in case of any additional charges made to the room. It will not be charged unless the person charges anything to their room. If the person does not have a credit/debit card a ＄300 cash deposit will be expected.
5. Airport transfers are not included in the package; players must use their allowance given as part of the package to pay for travel. Should a player wish to extend their stay at the hotel, they are obliged to pay a further fee, set by the hotel - of which Sky Poker is not affiliated with.
6. No cash alternative is available for any part of the Viva Las Vegas packages, nor is any part of the packages transferable. As a condition of receiving their prize, winners must use the prize monies awarded for the purposes of arranging travel to Las Vegas and participating in all designated activities and events, and not sell or transfer their Viva Las Vegas package to any third party. Winners are responsible for the payment of any applicable tax, if any, due on winning the Prize, and/or any prize money won by participating in the Event.
7. Each player is entitled to bring with them one guest, who is eligible to stay in the winners hotel room. However, no extra cash, aside from what is outlined in the package will be given to accommodate travel for this person. The guest is also not eligible to receive any buy-ins to any events provided by Sky Poker. The guest does not have to be 21, but please bear in mind that they will not be able to watch or stand on any part of the gaming floor in the casino.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: