You will have direct access to our Enhanced Service Team, who will be on hand to assist with any questions or queries you may have. Their aim is to make you feel like you are our only customer, providing service with a personal touch.
You will receive a special birthday treat every year!
If you feel you'll struggle to earn 10,000 Poker Points in the month, get in touch with the Service Team who may be able to grant an allowance to keep you in Priority. This allowance is generally equal to the average number of Poker Points earned per day in the previous month.
For example: If you earned 30,000 Poker Points in September, this averages at 1,000 Poker Points per day. If you felt you would be short in October, using a Sick Day would allow you to retain your Priority status by earning only 9,000 Poker Points. However, you must still earn 10,000 in order to receive rakeback.
Priority customers are covered when playing our 8pm Main Event with Bubble Insurance. Should you bubble, we'll refund your tournament buy-in!
Priority Bronze: Bubble only.
Priority Silver: Bubble +1
Priority Gold: Bubble +2
Priority Platinum: Bubble +3
You must contact the Priority Team if you believe you have a claim, with the tournament details and your finishing position.
We're offering Priority customers the chance to earn a boost of up to 20% on the Final Table Jackpot.
Priority Bronze: 5% Boost
Priority Silver: 10% Boost
Priority Gold: 15% Boost
Priority Platinum: 20% Boost
This could be worth an extra £1,000, on top of your tournament and Final Table Jackpot winnings!
Enjoy all this & more, when you're in Sky Poker's Priority Club.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Priority benefits are solely exclusive to current Priority customers.
2. All benefits offered to Priority customers are subject to change, Sky Poker reserves the right to cancel or amend the benefits offered at any time without prior notice.
3. Priority status (Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum), is based on the previous month's play. Points earned in the current month will not be taken into account.
Birthday Bonus Terms & Conditions
1. It is at Sky Poker's discretion as to what bonus you receive.
2. You must currently hold Priority status on the date of your birthday to receive any bonus.
Sick Day Terms & Conditions
1. You are entitled to one sick day every month you remain a Priority Club member.
2. Sick Day can only be exchanged for Points.
3. All Poker Points awarded as a result of using a Sick Day will have no cash value. They will simply be used to ensure you retain your Priority status.
4. Sick Day must be taken before rakeback payments are made.
5. Sick Day Poker Points will not be included when calculating the average daily Poker Points.
Bubble Insurance Terms & Conditions
1. Customers must let us know when a payout is due, within 48 hours after the tournament has ended. Failure to do so will result in no refund being credited.
2. This offer is only awarded should a player bubble any 8pm Main Event. No other tournaments qualify.
Jackpot Boost Terms & Conditions
1. We'll aim to credit all Jackpot Boosts within 2 working days of the Jackpot being won.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: