As a Priority Club member, one of the many benefits is that you get access to exclusive Freerolls, open only to Priority members.
The next Priority Mini is on Tuesday 14th March at 8:30pm.
The next Priority Main is on Tuesday 21st March at 8:30pm.
Please note: The Priority Freerolls will become available in the poker lobby from day before.
Priority Main and Mini Freerolls
1. The Priority Mini for March will take place on Tuesday 14th March at 20:30.
2. The Priority Main for March will take place on Tuesday 21st March at 20:30.
3. To take part in either of the Priority Main and/or Mini, customers must have earned at least 10,000 Poker Points in months December, January or February.
4. The prizepool of both the Priority Mini and/or the Main are subject to change at any time, and can be cancelled without prior notice at our discretion.
Priority Terms & Conditions
1. Sky Poker reserves the right to remove a players Priority status at our discretion at any time.
2. Sky Poker reserves the right to amend the Promotion at any time including but not limited to altering benefits given to Priority players.
3. Sky Poker reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
4. Any attempts to manipulate or abuse the Promotion will not be tolerated. Should any player be found to be defrauding the Promotion, it is at our sole discretion that we reserve the right to withhold any prizes and your Sky Poker account may be suspended.
5. Priority players must have their account set to ‘Contactable' in order for staff of Sky Poker to contact you about Promotions and competitions. Any player who isn't contactable will not receive any alternate prize/cash should they miss the opportunity to take part in certain Promotions.
6. Priority players must acknowledge that they may not be able to participate in all ‘regular' Promotions run on Sky Poker. Although every effort will be made to run something separate for Priority Club members, this cannot be guaranteed.
7. Priority players must earn a minimum of 10,000 Poker Points in a month period to maintain their Priority status, along with the given benefits. Should a player lose their Priority status, they lose access to all benefits until the next time they achieve the 10,000 point minimum.
8. The game play of all Priority Club members will be audited, and any attempt at / or evidence of game play irregularities or collusion will result in the prize being withdrawn and may affect any future possibilty of being awarded Priority status.
9. The Sky Poker Rewards points toolbar or counter that displays poker points and cash bonuses, is for display purposes. Any errors reported within the display will not be honoured and the Sky Poker Rewards bonus will be based on the poker points earned month to date only.
General Promotion Terms
1. Promotions are open to individuals aged 18 years and over who have successfully fully registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming (Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo and Sky Casino).
2. Customers who are, or become self-excluded, from Sky Betting and Gaming products during the promotion period will not be eligible to participate in this promotion or receive any points, bonuses or tickets during the period in which they are self-excluded.
3. The Promoter's decision on a dispute in relation to a promotion will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
4. All customer offers, promotions, bonuses and prizes are strictly limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and I.P address. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer or group of customers at any time.
5. Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player's enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future Sky Betting & Gaming promotions and/or closing of the account. Sky Betting & Gaming in its sole discretion will decide what amounts to manipulation or abuse of promotions and this includes but is not limited to, minimal or risk free betting in order to meet wagering requirements and any bets that would result in guaranteed player profits.
6. In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (in Sky Betting & Gaming's sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount, free stake or bonus.
7. In the event that any funds, winnings, free bets, bonuses or other promotional amounts have been incorrectly credited to your account as a result of an error ("Error Funds"), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel and/or withhold any Error Funds, or winnings resulting from bets placed or games played with Error Funds, and if such amounts have been withdrawn from your account, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for the Promoter and you shall be immediately liable to repay to the Promoter any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by the Promoter to you. The Promoter may deduct Error Funds and/or winnings resulting from Error Funds from your Sky Betting and Gaming account on notice to you.
8. Any accounts that are identified by Promoter as being linked to an account already claiming a particular promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses, winnings, points or free bets credited to linked accounts will be withdrawn.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a promotion without notice.
10. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes including the winner's participation in the hospitality package. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
11. The Promoter will use each entrant's personal details for the purpose of administering promotions and may contact entrants for such purposes. Your name and location may be used in a promotion leader board if applicable. If you are a winner, we may pass your personal details on to third parties to deliver/supply/arrange the prize. By entering a promotion you agree that the Promoter may use your information to contact you about the promotion and/or products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by changing the contact settings on your Sky Betting & Gaming account. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
12. Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for data errors, points delays or payment errors during the promotion.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them and all other relevant Sky Betting & Gaming terms when participating in a promotion.
16. All promotions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Betting & Gaming) with a registered office address of Maison de la Paix, Wide Lane, Alderney, GY9 3UZ) is "the Promoter".
18. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: