Log in to your account to view your current Priority Reward level
The Sky Poker Priority Club is exactly that, it makes you the priority. Our team aim to treat you as if you were our only customer. From Priority Freerolls to VIP service at our live events, you can expect nothing but the very best.
Earn 10,000 Poker Points or more in a month and you'll earn Priority status for 3 months, along with excellent benefits and rewards.
You'll get access to the very best promotions, special offers and competitions. Below is just a taster of what you can experience with life as a Priority Club member. Make the team and you'll be introduced to even more exclusive features. Click on the images below to find out more information.
Priority customers who earn a minimum of 10,000 poker points in a month are entitled to rakeback, in addition to their weekly Sky Poker Rewards payment. Click to find out how you can earn up to 20% rakeback on all of your gameplay with us.
Earn yourself a weekly cash bonus by hitting required points targets multiple days throughout the week.
Click here to find details of the next upcoming Priority Main & Mini Freerolls, available exclusively to Priority Club members.
Alongside all of the above, we offer you more. Click to find out what other great rewards are right at your fingertips when you're in the Priority Club.
Got a question? Whether you're currently in the Priority Club, or are an aspiring member, fire away on the dedicated Priority forum board.
To retain your Priority Club Membership simply continue to play and earn 10,000 or more Poker Points in a month, during a 3 month period. Do this and you'll hold onto all the fantastic benefits that the Priority Club brings.
Your Sky Poker Priority Club Membership will be determined based on your previous month's play. We will calculate your Poker Points for you and send you a notification email at the beginning of each month.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
Priority Terms & Conditions
1. Sky Poker reserves the right to remove a players Priority status at our discretion at any time.
2. Sky Poker reserves the right to amend the Promotion at any time including but not limited to altering benefits given to Priority players.
3. Sky Poker reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
4. Any attempts to manipulate or abuse the Promotion will not be tolerated. Should any player be found to be defrauding the Promotion, it is at our sole discretion that we reserve the right to withhold any prizes and your Sky Poker account may be suspended.
5. Priority players must have their account set to ‘Contactable' in order for staff of Sky Poker to contact you about Promotions and competitions. Any player who isn't contactable will not receive any alternate prize/cash should they miss the opportunity to take part in certain Promotions.
6. Priority players must acknowledge that they may not be able to participate in all ‘regular' Promotions run on Sky Poker. Although every effort will be made to run something separate for Priority Club members, this cannot be guaranteed.
7. Priority players must earn a minimum of 10,000 Poker Points in a month across a 3 month period to maintain their Priority status, along with the given benefits. Should a player lose their Priority status, they lose access to all benefits until the next time they achieve the 10,000 point minimum.
8. The game play of all Priority Club members will be audited, and any attempt at / or evidence of game play irregularities or collusion will result in the prize being withdrawn and may affect any future possibilty of being awarded Priority status.
9. The Sky Poker Rewards points toolbar or counter that displays poker points and cash bonuses, is for display purposes. Any errors reported within the display will not be honoured and the Sky Poker Rewards bonus will be based on the poker points earned month to date only.
10. All other Sky Betting & Gaming Terms and Conditions apply, these can be viewed here.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: