Ongoing Promotion | Running every Monday to Sunday
♠ Play real money games to earn poker points
♠ Earn more points to climb the 6 loyalty levels to earn better bonuses and rewards
♠ Bonuses include entry to £5,000 worth of freerolls, MTT tokens & rakeback
♠ Earn a minimum of 50 poker points per week to participate
♠ Rewards are paid every Monday
Our loyalty scheme rewards players in various ways depending on which loyalty level you reach each week. Earn rewards by racking up poker points, awarded when you play in any of our real money Cash, Sit & Go's or Tournaments.
The bonus that you are awarded is based on the number of Poker Points you have earned in the previous week, meaning the more you play the more you can earn! The scheme starts afresh every Monday. See below to find out what benefits are included in Sky Poker Rewards.
Everyone is automatically opted in to the loyalty scheme, without having to enter any promotion codes. Simply start playing and watch the Poker Points rack up. Players earn 6 Poker Points per £1 of rake in Cash Games, and 10 Poker Points per £1 in registration fees in Sit & Go's and Tournaments. To learn more about earning Poker Points click here.
Example: Earn 65 Poker Points and get access to £5,000 worth of Freerolls the following week.
Example: Earn 250 Poker Points and you'll be credited with a £2.30 Tournament Token plus access to £5,000 worth of Freerolls the following week.
Example: Earn 2,000 Poker Points and you'll get a £40 bonus at 2.0p per point plus access to £5,000 worth of Freerolls the following week.
All customers (including Priority) will take part in the weekly loyalty scheme as detailed above. Priority customers will be also be entitled to earn rakeback every month as shown above. For more information about Priority Rewards click here.
The Rewards Freerolls run weekdays from Monday to Friday at 7.30pm, and are open to all customers who earn at least 50 Poker Points in the previous week. Registration opens at 5pm, and there is 20 minutes of late registration.
Cash and Tournament Tokens will both be credited to accounts within 48 hours of the week ending, so within 48 hours from 23:59:59 on the Sunday. The week runs from Monday to Sunday, and in this time you are effectively accumulating Poker Points for the week ahead.
Players will need to have earned at least 50 Poker Points within the week previous to gain any kind of benefit from the Sky Poker Rewards system. Earning those Poker Points will reward you in many ways, from Freerolls to cash back at the end of the week - so make sure you take advantage!
You will earn Poker Points every time you play a real money game, whether it be Cash, Tournaments or Sit & Go's. For more information about earning Poker Points & Weighted Contribution click here.
You can search within a specfic date range to see how many Poker Points you earned in that specific time frame. Go to 'My Account' and under the 'Poker Points & League' section there will be the below mechanism. You can search back through the months or select a time period to check your Poker Points earned. Please note: The date range feature can only be used to search from May 2015 onwards.
You will find the Freerolls listed under the 'Tournaments' tab in the Poker Lobby. To make it easier to find, use the filter option and select 'Freerolls.' To register, simply click on the listed Freeroll and select the pink 'Register for Tournament' button at the right hand side. Registration will open at 5pm daily for all Rewards Freerolls.
The token can be used for both MTT's and Sit & Go's. The tournament token will be credited within 48 hours of the week ending, providing you have earned the required number of Poker Points. To use it, simply register to the tournament you wish to play. If the buy-in is equal to, or lesser than the sum of the token you will automatically be registered. Please note, the whole token will be used regardless of the buy-in. If you are required to put money towards the buy in, the token will be deducted and you are to pay the rest from your available cash balance. Please also note, the Tournament Token will only be given to players who earn between 100-499 Poker Points. Should you surpass into the next bracket you will not receive the token in addition to the 1p per point.
No. There is no promotion code needed, everyone will automatically be opted in to the loyalty scheme.
Points from a Tournament or Sit & Go are awarded once the Tournament is complete. If you are eliminated from the game before midnight, but the tournament does not complete until after, your points will be allocated to the later day. Points from Cash games are awarded as they are accrued at the table.
Rewards Freeroll Terms & Conditions
1. The Rewards Freerolls run every Monday to Friday, begin at 7:30pm and have a £1,000 daily prizepool.
2. Players must have earned a minimum of 50 Poker Points in the previous week in order to be eligible to register for the Rewards Freerolls.
3. The prizes stated are subject to change at short notice and without notification.
4. We reserve the right to make amendments to any part of the Rewards Freerolls, including, but not limited to, tournament guarantees, starting stacks and blind levels.
5. All Tournaments on Sky Poker are in Pounds Sterling (GBP). If an account is held in an alternative currency then any amount won will be converted at the relevant exchange rate provided by Sky Poker's banking partner.
6. If a Tournament cannot be executed as planned, including any problems or technical malfunction beyond our control, we shall incur no liability and no Prize will be awarded. For full details regarding our Tournament Rules please click here.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The Sky Poker Rewards Promotion starts from 01.06.2015 and will run on a weekly basis until further notice. All Poker Points earned in sessions which start after 00:00:00 GMT on Mondays and end before 23:59:59 GMT on Sundays will qualify. Please note: Poker Points are credited to your account when you leave the table.
2. All customers will automatically be opted into Sky Poker Rewards, no promotion code will need to be entered.
3. Poker Points earned in one week cannot be carried over to be used in a future week, they will have no value and will not count towards any future Sky Poker Rewards payout.
4. Accounts will be credited with the cash bonus 48 hours after the week ends.
5. Players must earn at least 50 Poker Points in a week to be eligible to enter the Rewards Freerolls. The Freerolls will have a 2,500 entry cap, and will operate on a first come first served basis.
6. Players must have earned between 100-499 Poker Points to receive a £2.30 Tournament Token. Only players that fit into this rewards bracket will receive a token, if you surpass this level you will not receive the token in addition to the benefits offered at the next rewards level. These tokens will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue, and can be used cumulatively. The token can only be used to enter MTT's and Sit & Go's - it cannot be used on Cash Poker.
7. Customers who earn 10,000 or more Poker Points in the month will receive rakeback alongside their Sky Poker Rewards weekly payout. For more information please visit the Sky Poker Rewards Priority page.
8. All bonus cash quoted are in pounds sterling (GBP). If an account is held in an alternative currency then the cash bonus amount will be converted at the relevant exchange rate provided by Sky Poker's banking partner on the day the bonus is credited.
9. If a customer is enrolled in any other "Sky Poker Rewards" promotion, then they will be awarded the highest single cash bonus for the points earned across all such promotions. In these instances cash bonuses will not be paid cumulatively.
10. Membership of Sky Poker Priority Club is subject to a player earning 10,000+ Poker Points in any given month. Players must earn 10,000+ points in order to get the "Priority" pay structure and in which instance will automatically jump to the Priority pay structure.
11. Players' ongoing Priority membership will be reviewed every month. If a player fails to earn 10,000+ Poker Points during any particular month they will forfeit their Sky Poker Rewards Priority Club membership.
12. The Sky Poker Rewards points toolbar or counter that displays poker points and cash bonuses, is for display purposes. Any errors reported within the display will not be honoured and the Sky Poker Rewards bonus will be based on the poker points earned week to date only.
13. Sky Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time provided that any such amendments shall not have a material detrimental effect on any participant.
14. Sky Poker reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
General Sky Betting & Gaming Terms & Conditions
1. Promotions are open to individuals aged 18 years and over who have successfully fully registered as customers of Sky Betting and Gaming (Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo and Sky Casino).
2. Customers who are, or become self-excluded, from Sky Betting and Gaming products during the promotion period will not be eligible to participate in this promotion or receive any points, bonuses or tickets during the period in which they are self-excluded.
3. The Promoter's decision on a dispute in relation to a promotion will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
4. All customer offers, promotions, bonuses and prizes are strictly limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and I.P address. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the availability of promotions to any customer or group of customers at any time.
5. Promotional offers are intended to enhance a player's enjoyment of the games and any attempts to manipulate or abuse a bonus or abuse the spirit of this promotion will not be tolerated and may lead to forfeiture or blocking of any points, bonuses, prizes and/or winnings under a promotion as well as an immediate exclusion from the promotion and future Sky Betting & Gaming promotions and/or closing of the account. Sky Betting & Gaming in its sole discretion will decide what amounts to manipulation or abuse of promotions and this includes but is not limited to, minimal or risk free betting in order to meet wagering requirements and any bets that would result in guaranteed player profits.
6. In the case of any breach of these terms and conditions or a customer becoming ineligible to participate in the promotion (in Sky Betting & Gaming's sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of any promotional amount, free stake or bonus.
7. In the event that any funds, winnings, free bets, bonuses or other promotional amounts have been incorrectly credited to your account as a result of an error ("Error Funds"), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel and/or withhold any Error Funds, or winnings resulting from bets placed or games played with Error Funds, and if such amounts have been withdrawn from your account, such amounts shall be deemed to be held by you on trust for the Promoter and you shall be immediately liable to repay to the Promoter any such amounts when a demand for repayment is made by the Promoter to you. The Promoter may deduct Error Funds and/or winnings resulting from Error Funds from your Sky Betting and Gaming account on notice to you.
8. Any accounts that are identified by Promoter as being linked to an account already claiming a particular promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses, winnings, points or free bets credited to linked accounts will be withdrawn.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a promotion without notice.
10. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes including the winner's participation in the hospitality package. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
11. The Promoter will use each entrant's personal details for the purpose of administering promotions and may contact entrants for such purposes. Your name and location may be used in a promotion leader board if applicable. If you are a winner, we may pass your personal details on to third parties to deliver/supply/arrange the prize. By entering a promotion you agree that the Promoter may use your information to contact you about the promotion and/or products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by changing the contact settings on your Sky Betting & Gaming account. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
12. Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for data errors, points delays or payment errors during the promotion.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them and all other relevant Sky Betting & Gaming terms when participating in a promotion.
16. All promotions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Betting & Gaming) with a registered office address of Maison de la Paix, Wide Lane, Alderney, GY9 3UZ) is "the Promoter".
18. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: