Log in to your account to view your current Priority Reward level
Sky Poker Rewards gives Priority players the chance to earn rakeback on all of their gameplay, alongside other exclusive benefits and rewards. Move through the levels to earn an increased amount of rakeback, along with your initial weekly cash payment.
Priority customers will get a weekly cash payment based on the number of Poker Points that they have earned, alongside any rakeback that you are entitled to at the end of the month.
The £1,000 Rewards Freerolls run every weekday and are open to all Sky Poker customers, who earn the 50 Poker Point minimum. They begin at 7.30pm, with registration opening at 5pm each day. There will be 20 minutes of late registration. For more information please see the main Sky Poker Rewards page.
To find out about specific Priority Freerolls click here.
Payments are credited to accounts within 48 hours of the week ending. For Priority players, alongside your Sky Poker Rewards weekly payment, you will earn rakeback once you surpass the 10,000 Poker Point mark within the month, which will be paid at the end of the month as usual. Accounts will be credited with the cash from rakeback before 23:59:59 GMT on the first business day following the calendar month end.
No, you will always be given a weekly payment based on your level of play from Monday to Sunday. Should you earn the required 10,000 Poker Points to make it into the Priority Club, alongside the weekly payment, you will receive a percentage of rakeback also.
1. Sky Poker reserves the right to remove a players Priority status at our discretion at any time.
2. Priority players must earn a minimum of 10,000 Poker Points in a month, during a 3 month period to maintain their Priority status, along with the given benefits. Should a player lose their Priority status, they lose access to all benefits until the next time they achieve the 10,000 point minimum.
3. Sky Poker reserves the right to amend the Promotion at any time including but not limited to altering benefits given to Priority players.
4. Sky Poker reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
5. Any attempts to manipulate or abuse the Promotion will not be tolerated. Should any player be found to be defrauding the Promotion, it is at our sole discretion that we reserve the right to withhold any prizes and your Sky Poker account may be suspended.
6. In the case of any dispute, the Promoter's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Priority players must have their account set to ‘Contactable' in order for staff of Sky Poker to contact you about Promotions and competitions. Any player who isn't contactable will not receive any alternate prize/cash should they miss the opportunity to take part in certain Promotions.
8. The name and location of the winner may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes without further compensation.
9. Priority players must acknowledge that they may not be able to participate in all ‘regular' Promotions run on Sky Poker. Although every effort will be made to run something separate for Priority Club members, this cannot be guaranteed.
10. Sky Poker reserves the right to withhold or withdraw a bonus from a customer where we reasonably believe that such customer is abusing or defrauding the promotion.
11. The game play of all Priority Club members will be audited, and any attempt at / or evidence of game play irregularities or collusion will result in the prize being withdrawn and may affect any future possibilty of being awarded Priority status.
12. The Sky Poker Rewards points toolbar or counter that displays poker points and cash bonuses, is for display purposes. Any errors reported within the display will not be honoured and the Sky Poker Rewards bonus will be based on the poker points earned month to date only.
13. The Promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Poker) with a registered office address of Maison de la Pais, Wide Lane, Alderney, GY9 3UZ is the Promoter of this offer.
15. Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone 0845 6000 133.
© 2016 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by the Sky Plc group of companies and are used under licence. All rights reserved
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: