If you want to win one of the poker majors, the Super Roller is the tournament you’ll be targeting.
The cream of the poker crop will be here, but can you take down the biggest weekly tournament on the schedule?
Players will get 10,000 chips and the blinds increase every 15 minutes, making this one of the best structured tournaments on offer.
Direct buy-in to the tournament is £110, but don't worry if that's outside of your poker budget as there will be plenty of satellites available.
- Tournaments are available to over 18's only.
- Seats are non-transferrable, if you qualify for a tournament but can't play, you can’t transfer into another tournament.
- Sky Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.
- Sky Poker Management decision will be final in all cases.
- All other Sky Betting and Gaming rules apply.
Terms & ConditionsSee above.
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: