Team Sky Poker has returned with a bang, and you could find yourself in a special line-up of players hitting Dusk Till Dawn on 19th April to play the £500,000 Guaranteed Monte Carlo tournament. Get ready to pull on the Sky Poker jersey and represent yourself on the baize battlefields.
Sky Poker is sending its first eleven into poker battle, armed with Tony 'Tikay' Kendall as the sheepskin wearing manager. His chosen five players to join Sky Poker pro Julian Thew to head to Dusk to Dawn, and five Sky Poker players fought their way through online qualifiers to take their seat in the £1,100 buy-in tournament. Find out who made it through to the Monte Carlo DTD below.
Qualifiers for the first Team Sky Poker live event have now closed, with five players having won their way through the month of tournaments. You'll be able to follow their progress on the 19th-21st April through our forum updates.
Here are the details of the five TSP Finals that took place, with each winner now headed to the £500,000 Guaranteed Monte Carlo.
Team Sky Poker Finals
It will be fun, action packed and like no other team in UK poker. Are you ready to pull on the Team Sky Poker colours?
Terms & Conditions
1. There are five qualifying spaces on Team Sky Poker, one of which will be awarded through each of the weekly Team Sky Poker Finals (herein 'TSP Final').
2. If you satellite into but do not play a stage of the TSP Qualifiers (TSP Final/TSP Semi Final/TSP Quarter Final) then your place in it will be forfeit and no alternative tournament and/or prize will be offered.
3. The winning player of each TSP Final will be invited to be a Team Sky Poker player for the next offline poker tournament as listed on this page.
4. If you win the TSP Final but are unable to play in the offline poker tournament awarded, then your place will be forfeit and no alternative payment and/or prize will be offered.
5. The winning player of each TSP Final will be bought into the offline poker tournament detailed on this page (the £500,000 Guaranteed Monte Carlo at Dusk Till Dawn). Players will play Day 1c on Friday 19th April.
6. All other additional costs, included by not limited to accommodation, food and travel costs, are not awarded as part of the prize and are to be met by the TSP Final winner.
7. Team Sky Poker members will be required to wear Sky Poker and/or Team Sky Poker branded apparel at all times during offline tournament play (unless local applicable law prohibits this) and for certain publicity/media events to be provided and selected by Sky Poker in its sole discretion.
8. Any prize money won by Team Sky Poker representatives at offline tournaments shall be kept entirely by the individual.
9. All other Sky Poker rules apply.
10. Failure to meet any or all of these terms & conditions will lead to forfeiture of participation in Team Sky Poker. Sky Poker's decision will be final.
11. Any attempts to manipulate play or otherwise abuse this promotion, in Sky Poker's reasonable discretion, may result in permanent disqualification from future qualification and the forfeiture of all prizes acquired.
12. Please be aware that any player that is blocked from either table chat or the forum will be ineligible to join the Sky Poker Team, regardless of whether they have won a qualifying event. In such cases the seat will be offered to the runner up, again subject to them having chat/forum bans in place.
13. Sky Poker reserves the right to add, remove and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time provided that any such amendments shall not have a detrimental effect on any participant.
We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.
We accept payments from the following: