Find your favourite, with Main Events every night at 8pm

 

Super Roller

 The Super Roller - £15,000 Guaranteed

 Sunday - £110 buy-in

Roll up, roll up! Sky Poker brings you the Super Roller. A tournament with a massive guaranteed prize pool of £15,000! 10,000 starting chips and 15 minute blinds. Head to the lobby now to register for £110 or qualify via our satellites for as little as £2.40.

Bounty Hunter Tournament

 Bounty Hunter - £8,000 Guaranteed

 Monday - £33 buy-in

Hunt or be hunted in the Monday night Bounty Hunter. Half of the buy in goes into the prize pool, the other half goes on your head. Knock out a player and keep 75% of their head value, the rest is added to yours to defend! 2,000 starting chips and 12 minute blinds. Satellite in for as little as £1.60.

Tuesday Turbo Open The Turbo Open - £4,000 Guaranteed

 Tuesday - £11 buy-in

Tuesday is home to the Turbo Open. A very popular choice of tournament. Fast paced and action packed, players start with 3,000 chips and 7 minute blinds. Satellite in for as little as 60p!

Sky Poker Rebuy Open

 Rebuy Open - £6,000 Guaranteed

 Wednesday - £11 buy-in 

Give yourself a second chance in the biggest rebuy tournament available to Sky Poker players. If you get knocked out you can buy back in as many times as you wish before the first break. Not only that, but you can also purchase an add-on of an extra 4,000 chips! Starting stack 2,000 with 12 minute blinds. Satellite in from as little as 60p!

Bounty Hunter Tournament

 Bounty Hunter - £8,000 Guaranteed

 Thursday - £33 buy-in

50% of the buy-in goes into the prize pool, the other half goes on your head. If you manage to knock out a player, you keep 75% of their head value, with the remaining 25% being added to your own to defend! Satellite in from as little as £1.60. Starting stack 2,000 with 10 minute blinds.

Bounty Hunter Tournament The Bounty Hunter - £10,000 Guaranteed

 Friday - £33 buy-in

More bounty hunter madness as we kick the weekend off with another £10k guaranteed event. 50% of the buy-in goes into the prize pool, the other half goes on your head. If you manage to knock out a player, you keep 75% of their head value, with the remaining 25% being added to your own to defend! Satellite in for as little as £1.60. Starting stack 2,000 with 12 minute blinds.

Bounty Hunter Tournament The Bounty Hunter - £10,000 Guaranteed

 Saturday - £33 buy-in

Continue through the weekend with bounties in your sights with our Saturday night £10k Main Event. 50% of the buy-in goes into the prize pool, the other half goes on your head. If you manage to knock out a player, you keep 75% of their head value, with the remaining 25% being added to your own to defend! Satellite in for as little as £1.60. Starting stack 2,000 with 12 minute blinds.

Responsible Gambling

We are committed to Responsible Gambling and have a number of self-help tools to help you manage your gambling. We also work with a number of independent charitable organisations who can offer help or answer any questions you may have.

Customers in Great Britain: Sky Bet, Sky Casino, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas and Sky Bingo are licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (licence number 38718).

All other customers: Sky Bet, Sky Casino, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas and Sky Bingo are licensed and regulated by the AGCC.

Payment Methods

We accept payments from the following:

  • Mastercard
  • Visa
  • Visa Electron
  • Maestro
  • Visa Debit
  • Laser
  • Neteller
  • Moneybookers
  • Paypal